The Handling of Personal Information on Our Website
Sunarrow Limited shall set the following rules regarding the handling of customer-provided information that allows the identification of a specific individual by name, address, etc. (hereinafter called “personal information”).
2. Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information
We shall utilize personal information for the following purpose only.
(1) Business contact
(2) Contract performance
(3) Contact for labor management (including recruiting and retired employees), accounting or general affairs
(4) Correspondence for inquiries and requests
(5) Any other purpose to which the individual concerned has agreed to in advance.
3. Prohibition of Personal Information Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
We shall appropriately control personal information received from customers and shall not disclose the information to third parties, except in the following cases.
When the customer has agreed.
When we disclose to our group company (only for the achievement of defined purposes of utilization).
When it is necessary to disclose juristically.
4. Secure Management of Personal Information
We shall take the necessary and proper measures to prevent leakage of, loss of, or damage to personal information in order to securely manage personal information.
5. Inquiries from the individual concerned
If customers request disclosure, correction or deletion of personal information provided by themselves, we shall respond within the scope of reason after confirming a form of identification.
6. Compliance and Revision of Decrees and Rules
We shall comply with applicable Japanese decrees and other rules even as we endeavor to appropriately revise and ameliorate this policy.
7. Handling of external links
We cannot accept responsibility regarding the handling of personal information on any website to which we provide a link.
Please contact our Administration Department (TEL: +81-3-3552-5981) for inquiries regarding [the Handling of Personal Information on our Website].